domingo, 26 de julio de 2015

THE VIOLET BOOK

WHY THE VIOLET BOOK?

Because ... This life is an adventure that you have chosen, and the VIOLET book is an adventure that your soul wanted.

I know that after reading the VIOLET book you will be much richer thanks to this experience of awakening where your constant companion on each of these lines is the powerful violet light that turns everything negative into positive and is full of love, forgiveness and mercy.

Remember you and I are connected to all that is and ... While you feel this connection, brighter and more powerful is what your life will be; so go on and ... shine !!!

I send you a strong violet hug, always remember that:

"WHEN I HUG YOU, I'M NOT HUGGING YOU ALONE ....THIS POWER HUGS YOU ALONG WITH ME.”

                                                                          Dana


                       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario